Samsung Software Lets You Control Smart Appliances from TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaghpanther

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
I get the convenience of locking doors, turning off water, turning off lights from a smart phone. I also get why some of these things plus security cameras can be managed from a tv. But why tie your personal security with a phone and/or tv? Samsung also makes dishwashers and washing machines/dryers. Will this tie into it too?

Jliaa Moliaa

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
<B>$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone<B>, ­­­­­­­<a href="http://www.wow90.com/">WWW.TEC60.COM</a>

clairedmilligan

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
my neighbor’s mom makes $87 an hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $13507 just working on the computer for a few hours. take a look at the site here====> JOBS25.C­O­M

Status
Not open for further replies.