Solved! samsung tv colors problem

Mar 28, 2019
Suddenly my TV colors start flickering and after awhile it gets dim its like there is a blue tint on my screen. it only happen on my AV where I'm connecting my satellite receiver... on HDMI I have my PS connected and the colors is fine.

I tried to change the RCA connector it didn't work still there is the problem. Can someone please help!

Thanks in advance!!

Solution
Can you connect another source with AV to the TV or the sat receiver to another TV?
That will let you determine whether the TV or the sat receiver is the problem.
If the sat receiver has HDMI you should be using that anyway to get HD.
In either case getting a sat receiver with HDMI output should solve the problem.

Thanks but I found out the problem it was my receiver I had to change it from PAL to NTSC and it got solved !!
Can you connect another source with AV to the TV or the sat receiver to another TV?
In either case getting a sat receiver with HDMI output should solve the problem.

Mar 28, 2019

Thanks but I found out the problem it was my receiver I had to change it from PAL to NTSC and it got solved !!

Solution