Samsung UN40EH5300 won't connect to Internet!

Alail15

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
I have read many suggestions for correcting the connection problems for the Smart Tvs. However, many of them have not worked for my tv. Anyone have any suggestions for mine? Please help!!

Solution

Don´t know what kind of network connection you have, but maybe I can give you a few tricks, I´ve learned with this hell smart .

1- Do you receive ip for your local lan ? If yes go to 2 if not please verify network connection if WiFi maybe to low, or cable problem.

2- As you receive ip at automatic lan connection you can do two things, to see if your internet connection is working, ignoring the hell message "You are connectd to your lan network, but no internet connection."

3 - If you have Samsung account configure...

mdcamara

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015

Don´t know what kind of network connection you have, but maybe I can give you a few tricks, I´ve learned with this hell smart .

1- Do you receive ip for your local lan ? If yes go to 2 if not please verify network connection if WiFi maybe to low, or cable problem.

2- As you receive ip at automatic lan connection you can do two things, to see if your internet connection is working, ignoring the hell message "You are connectd to your lan network, but no internet connection."

3 - If you have Samsung account configure it at tv, and when you start your tv verify if account message refers to connected ;-)

4- Another way to deal with "hell" message no internet connection, ignore it call history or apps and choose Web Browser, use a search engine and try to search web, it works !!! If yes, you have all ok at TV, but Samsung Smart OS have the same bug than mine, no DNS change solves me my blessed message "No internet connection", at this day I will do a report to Samsung Support as I have the last firmware and still get same problema.

Obs.- Using Smart TV at hours with less traffic, it connects to internet and you can do all with applications.
When I receive a better solution I will try to send you.

Conclusion -Samsung Smart is so "Smart" that keeps your internet to don't be spent :)...even paid, or if you prefer Samsung Donkey, you have internet signal, but your Samsung Donkey allmost time reports "You are connected to you local lan, but no Internet connection".

Hope first solutions helps.

Regards

Miguel

Solution