Samsung update takes forever

cptkuki

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016
hey guys!
i have a pretty big problem. ive just bought a new samsung uhd tv (ue55ju7500) and for the first time this patch takes forever. smart hub functions wont even work. it's like i've done the first 5 steps and then it has started updating. what might be the problem? im totally lost :/ thanks for the help

GeRgY

Admirable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello!

Something went wrong with this update. Restart that TV (default restart settings)... You may also try to plug the power out and plug it back in.
Is it okay now?

GeRgY

Admirable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello!

Something went wrong with this update. Restart that TV (default restart settings)... You may also try to plug the power out and plug it back in.
Is it okay now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 6
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 20
J Streaming Video & TVs 11
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Z Streaming Video & TVs 23
Z Streaming Video & TVs 14
Similar threads
Solved! how can i update my kodi system 17.6 krypton and apk for films sports on a samsung tv
My samsung tv was playing videos fine until recently. For the last 3 months, the videos are blurred and no updates cause any i
OMG I’m so over this Samsung Smart Hub constant update and not shutting off. My Vizio and Haier TVs work better and were che
How to Update your Samsung TV Firmware?
My Samsung Smart 3D TV Model Code: UN55ES7100 won’t connect wireless to the internet. I have updated the software and it sti
I have a Samsung 8000 tv and i would like to be able to use Amazon prime do you know if there is a firmware update so that i c
Amazon Prime doesn't work on both Samsung UN55JS9000 TV and Samsung UBD-K8500 4K BluRay player- update when?
Hi, Im having problem trying to connect to every app since I updated my Samsung Home Theatre J5550. When I try to enter an app
Samsung smart hub amazon app - pointer not working after update
Update Apps on Samsung 4K Smart TV - frozen
Samsung series 6 620D requesting Adobe flash update to access online TV, can't find how to do this
Samsung UN65JS9000 - remote used to control volume on sony dvd / home theater receiver until update
Can't update the firmware on my Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung Smart TV Update for Amazon Prime
Samsung updates stop all networks
Samsung smart tv can't update Amazon Prime
Samsung Smart Hub not working after update
How To Update the Samsung NX300 Camera's Firmware
Samsung Reveals Galaxy Devices Jelly Bean Update Schedule
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Receives Android 4.1.2 Update

ASK THE COMMUNITY