Samsung's iCloud Competitor S-Cloud to Be Unveiled in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

up up
hmp.gif

G

Wow, "s-cloud"? REALLY? These rip off artists steal phone and tablet designs down to the packaging, but I guess that just wasn't enough, so now they have to steal the names now, too!

I hope Apple makes a washer and dryer identical to one of Samsung's designs and then sues Samsung. Definitely more lawsuits coming, thank god!

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]SamSTEAL[/nom]Wow, "s-cloud"? REALLY? These rip off artists steal phone and tablet designs down to the packaging, but I guess that just wasn't enough, so now they have to steal the names now, too!I hope Apple makes a washer and dryer identical to one of Samsung's designs and then sues Samsung. Definitely more lawsuits coming, thank god![/citation]

Yeah... NOW it's getting annoying. And NOW I can actually see Samsung turning into the thing they're trying to bring down. Is it really the ONLY way to get people to buy your stuff?

Wait, I forgot that the "average customer" is an idiot. Of course it is :D

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Come on... you techies need to tell them CORPS to wake the fck up because America's Internet infrastructure is god awful and is no where close to being capable of handling CLOUD all over USA. Stop obessing about cloud till you tell our lazy fat ISPs to get of ftheir fat asses and stop charging premium costs for 10 yrs old tech aka cable!! yeahh Im looking at you comcast!

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Samsung R&D: "Why come up with your own name, when you can rip off your chief competitor's name, turn it into a S and add a dash to stave off lawsuits!"

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]For now free. Lets see what will happen in a few months.[/citation]

Been free for over 3 years now. Good luck backing up your statement.

neuroelectronic

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Samsung has turned into a cargo cult. Then there's the Apple fanbois who think Apple invented the cloud, phone, tablet, computer, etc., and anyone else who ever makes a product with a microchip in it again is just copying Apple because Apple figured out that people like complete products like Nintendo invented.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Samsung R&D: "Why come up with your own name, when you can rip off your chief competitor's name, turn it into a S and add a dash to stave off lawsuits!"[/citation]

Oh, come on.
I bet Steve Jobs was 'inspired' by the iPod name one night when he was looking for the gSpot :)

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Oh, come on.I bet Steve Jobs was 'inspired' by the iPod name one night when he was looking for the gSpot :)[/citation]
Actually he bought the name from an existing idea based on internet kiosks, "inspired" means buying other peoples ideas - apparently...

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Samsung R&D: "Why come up with your own name, when you can rip off your chief competitor's name, turn it into a S and add a dash to stave off lawsuits!"[/citation]
It's done on purpose to deliberately wind up Apple fans - seems to have worked a treat so far

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
The iCloud name was even less original since there was already a product being sold with that name and Apple had to bought it.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]It's done on purpose to deliberately wind up Apple fans - seems to have worked a treat so far[/citation]
Love seeing troll comments like this from morons! You Samsung / Android nerds are worse than The Apple ones will ever be. Samsung is now stealing Apple's marketing, and you justify it somehow by saying "Samsung trolling!". REALLY pathetic, yet extremely hilarious!

But why should we expect anything less from the moron who is completely ignorant and uneducated about Apple products? Remember when you were denying that Mac OS has had a GPU accelerated desktop since the early 2000's? LOL. MORON!

You have no credibility at all. GTFO, troll. Take your pointless comments back to reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.