Sansui model HDLCD2112C trying to connect wireless soundbar Samsung HW-J355

Susan59

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
can you buy adapters to make the tv bluetooth to connect wirelessly? OR? Is there no easy way to connect the two? The whole idea was to improve the cheap speaker of the tv by connecting a soundbar but it seems it is more complex than that. Do the smart tvs automatically connect to blue tooth in their settings as a rule or is that not that simple either?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question No Option To Change Audio Type To PCM On Samsung TV (Model: LN46b500P3F)
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
How do I connect a benq w6000 to a sony dvd home theatre system model DAV-HDX589w
How to connect my Sony DVD player model HCD-DX150 to my new Samsung tv model UN50NU6950 using component cable green blue red
how do i connect hp laptop win 10 to an RCA model 26LA30RQ hdmi port?
Finding out the differences between different Epson Projector models
can I connect Roku to model number ELEFW195
No way to use Element TV manually? (model E4SFT5017)
Solved! If you have the model number for your TV, and it still can not pick it up...then what?
Does model year matter if specs are identical?
Haier tv Model 40E3500 picture not coming on, don;thave repair manual
I have a Toshiba made in 2008 model 3 2av5 02u and we have it hooked up on a outside antenna and it is not picking up it says
how to connect a black web video converter to a sansui tv
Solved! My sansui TV is on key lock .
How do you connect a samsung 2.1 soundbar to a Sansui 40” LED TV? The struggle is real. Help please.
Where can I purchase the tv antennas connector that I have to solder on my motherboard to a sansui tv
Sansui Flatscreen usb problem
Sansui TV & Blu-ray player
How to Coonect Home Theater Samsung (HT-E350K 5.1) to Sansui 32 Inch Led TV (SMC32HB12X) using HDMI Arc
I have sansui 32" HD+ LED TV It dosn't support 5.1 channel movie volume. It appears but its sound doesnot support.

ASK THE COMMUNITY