school tablet- 200 €

noobpwnr

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
HI,
i am looking for a a tablet to use in collegefor around 200 €.
The main uses will be viewing pdf files checking emails callender and maybe some minor gaming.

Bottom line it has to have:
- good screen size/resolution,
-some memory to store the files,
-long battery life
-a fast enough processor for it to be responsive.

Any suggestions?

Solution
if you want good resolution (aka full HD in my mind), nexus 7 is the cheapest you can get...

You can always try the asus memo pad or something. with that budget I don't think it's worthwhile to go up to 10-inches as you're taking a hit on specs to afford that larger touch-screen, and the device just won't run well.

if you're willing, you can go for a no-name brand. we can get a cheap&dirty 7-8 inch android tablet for $40 here in the US, donno about UK. the lifetime and usefulness of those tablets will vary though

vmem

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
if you want good resolution (aka full HD in my mind), nexus 7 is the cheapest you can get...

You can always try the asus memo pad or something. with that budget I don't think it's worthwhile to go up to 10-inches as you're taking a hit on specs to afford that larger touch-screen, and the device just won't run well.

if you're willing, you can go for a no-name brand. we can get a cheap&dirty 7-8 inch android tablet for $40 here in the US, donno about UK. the lifetime and usefulness of those tablets will vary though

Solution