Scientists ''Green'' Disaster Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
Are these the same hacks that get grants to manipulate data and lie/say there is man made global warming and the C02 is a pollutant.
80% of the Earths history was warmer than now with no ice caps. Man made global warming is all a lie and Al Gore knows it too. It's money and power. That's why our hacks in DC still want to implement the scam of Cap & Trade. Look at one volcanic eruption, the amount that comes out of one good eruption dwarfs man and what we do. Volcanoes are going off all the time, mostly under the oceans.
The worlds termite population gives off more C02 than all of man does.

Also, global warming is from sunspot activity. How do you explain that Mars has had the exact same heating and cooling trends as earth ... and yet there are no humans on it to make a carbon footprint?? The entire man-made global warming scam is simply a way for politicos to justify wealth redistribution and other agendas.

Wake up people, we are being lied to by our governments. Why do you think they keep those big international meetings so secret, you know ones like the G20 summit, bilderberg group and the others where no press is allowed inside and we never find out what they actually discussed.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
You know, when it comes to things like Disaster Alerts, where quick and timely alerts make a big difference I say screw going "Green" and make sure it works without fault.

G

To cite William Gray, Emeritus Professor of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University (CSU), and head of the Tropical Meteorology Project at CSU's Department of Atmospheric Sciences, pioneer in the science of forecasting hurricanes, and one of the world's leading experts on tropical storms: "They've been brainwashing us for 20 years, starting with the nuclear winter and now with the global warming. This scare will also run its course. In 15–20 years, we'll look back and see what a hoax this [global warming ]was."

juanc

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
There's a lot more.

Tell me, when all cars get electric... where are you going to pile up all the batteries... and they are NOT green.

Tell me how much energy you need, and how much mining you have to do to , then what disposal methods and how much contamination a tungsten bulb does, against the new CCFLs?

secretxax

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
[citation][nom]LORD_ORION[/nom]The disaster alert system that monitors melting polar ice caps is melting polar ice caps.[/citation]

LOL.... XD

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
anyone know how that emergency alert system works? In the event of an emergency one station sounds the alert and the next station to hear it sends its alert if necessary... the entire system takes HOURS to get across the country... great system there government... The missles are inbound and you have 26 min to *BOOM*! too late.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hanchisnoa[/nom]To cite William Gray, Emeritus Professor of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University (CSU), and head of the Tropical Meteorology Project at CSU's Department of Atmospheric Sciences, pioneer in the science of forecasting hurricanes, and one of the world's leading experts on tropical storms: "They've been brainwashing us for 20 years, starting with the nuclear winter and now with the global warming. This scare will also run its course. In 15–20 years, we'll look back and see what a hoax this [global warming ]was."[/citation]

nuclear winter, as far as i know it, is when a nuclear explosion goes off, and sends a dust cloud so big the sky world wide in unseeable, and to make it worse, the dust is radioactive.

it is a real phenomena, but the size of the blast necessary to do that... you have FAR bigger problems than the dust already.

unless what they are talking about is that F#$^ING hippy no nuclear power bulls@$^ and the reason power by me costs 11 cents a kwat instead of 9 (its the difference between a 330$ electric bill and a 270$ bill. if it was 2 cents cheaper, i could run the air conditioner more often than when i feel physically ill from heat.) if we ran exclusively off nuclear power, we could see a 5cent per kwat, which would take a 330$ bill and turn it into 150$

eldridgep

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]nuclear winter, as far as i know it, is when a nuclear explosion goes off, and sends a dust cloud so big the sky world wide in unseeable, and to make it worse, the dust is radioactive. it is a real phenomena, but the size of the blast necessary to do that... you have FAR bigger problems than the dust already.unless what they are talking about is that F#$^ING hippy no nuclear power bulls@$^ and the reason power by me costs 11 cents a kwat instead of 9 (its the difference between a 330$ electric bill and a 270$ bill. if it was 2 cents cheaper, i could run the air conditioner more often than when i feel physically ill from heat.) if we ran exclusively off nuclear power, we could see a 5cent per kwat, which would take a 330$ bill and turn it into 150$[/citation]

Wow so not paying attention to Japan recently. Global warming true/false besides extreme weather does seem on the up so you enjoy your 5c power when you have to evacuate your house by about 25 miles as the reactor powering it is breached and leaking.....

secretxax

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
lol... does anyone watch South Park?

Guy #1: "This is the cause of global warming...!"
Guy #2: "...or cooling."
All the men agree: "Yes..."

Status
Not open for further replies.