Screen doesnt start up

Jul 1, 2018
My lap screen wont start up(power gets on). It just blink kind of a slight white light thats all i see on the screen. I connected lap to a monitor through vga port. But nothing comes on the monitor too. I need to know whats up with my acer lap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Laptop doesnt turn on after PSoD (Pink Screen of Dead)
Solved! My acer laptop turn on button is on but the screen is blank and it doesnt have a removable battery
Ive tried the technique above, but the laptop doesnt even boot up, it is still a dead black screen
My hp laptop screen comes on sometimes and the cursor freezes and other times the laptop comes on but the screen doesnt
the screen on my Acer Aspire laptop doesnt work, its just stays black
Dell N5010 screen doesnt turn on.
Keyboard plugged to monitor (2nd screen) doesnt work
My medion erazer laptop doesnt turn on my screen is black and he powerbutton keeps blinking rapidly the battery is low but it
How can i get passed the login screen if i have forgot the password? I doesnt even have a way for me to recover the password?
My laptop ran into a problem and needed to restsrt but now only one light comes on and screen stays black doesnt come on
I did a factore restore on my acer aspire and it doesnt pass the acer screen ,i have no cd/dvd slot nor is the battery removab
When I boot my laptop,I see lots of horizontal lines on tbe screen. My main screen doesnt show up again
Lenovo Y510P doesnt POST when LVDS cable connected
Laptop Stuck on Loading Screen, Cant Access BIOS, Safemode Doesnt Work (Win 7)
my power button is flashing white twice then amber twice, the notebook starts but the screen doesnt switch on, any help?
Reset the asus laptop that doesnt get off the preparing automatic repair screen
laptop doesnt turn on
Acer aspire 5625G Sometimes turns on, sometimes not...
Laptop won't project to second scree
Laptop only powers up but doesnt boot (no bios screen)

ASK THE COMMUNITY