sakeralfredjunior

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me when you format an SD card using my 830 Alcatel Tablet running some point one nougat if once it is been installed properly as internal storage it will show physically my internal storage as more than what the original was. I think that there is been an error because I put an SD card in my tablet and directly into my tablet that is and when I did that it said ask me if I wanted internal storage I said yes but it's not showing an increase in my original amount.

Solution
It does and doesn't show as increased storage. However saying it made internal doesn't seem to always work when done that way. I have been hearing this more and more lately. Almost as if the system offers it, but it doesn't work. At least not as it should to make it "Internal".

A way to tell if it actually worked would be to try and download an app directly to the card. If it works, then it was made "Internal" storage. If it won't, then it was not converted over.
It does and doesn't show as increased storage. However saying it made internal doesn't seem to always work when done that way. I have been hearing this more and more lately. Almost as if the system offers it, but it doesn't work. At least not as it should to make it "Internal".

A way to tell if it actually worked would be to try and download an app directly to the card. If it works, then it was made "Internal" storage. If it won't, then it was not converted over.

Solution