Sd card Error

Solution
OK. Let's try something. Ordinarily we want the card formatted by the device that's going to use it, but in this case we may have to use a different way around. Plug the card into a PC, then in This PC (or Computer, depending on the version of Windows) right-click the card and select format. Usually a card is FAT32, but let's select NTFS as the file system. If this works, when you plug the card back into the camera you should be able to format it again, this time properly for use with the camera.

SchizTech

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
OK. Let's try something. Ordinarily we want the card formatted by the device that's going to use it, but in this case we may have to use a different way around. Plug the card into a PC, then in This PC (or Computer, depending on the version of Windows) right-click the card and select format. Usually a card is FAT32, but let's select NTFS as the file system. If this works, when you plug the card back into the camera you should be able to format it again, this time properly for use with the camera.

Solution

Ashish1234

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017

rontonomo

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016

Looks like your card bit the dust. It happens often after alot of use with sd cards.

EdellReynes

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
Is it not about a virus or something?I also had one but cant open it. I used to insert it in my phone but all the files were deleted. Its almost 3 months ago, I just leave it in my mother's hometown.