SD card problem

Jun 21, 2018
I have been using my SD card for a year + with no issue but this week ,there was a software update that I did and few hours later my pictures and music does not show on my phone any longer but it's still on my SD card.
Any solution pls
Gettingfrustrated

Solution
It sounds like the update may have changed some settings in an app that was updated.

First try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone. This may be all it needs to resolve the issue.

Should that not resolve it, then go into the app (or apps) that you use to view these files and make sure that the settings in said apps are set to look for the files on the card. If the option was say removed in the update (which can happen) then you would either need to get rid of the update or get a different app.
It sounds like the update may have changed some settings in an app that was updated.

First try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone. This may be all it needs to resolve the issue.

Should that not resolve it, then go into the app (or apps) that you use to view these files and make sure that the settings in said apps are set to look for the files on the card. If the option was say removed in the update (which can happen) then you would either need to get rid of the update or get a different app.

Solution