SE Xperia X8 Shakira Pics Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzfr1guy

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
This thing is butt ugly and not even worthy of playing backyard hardware baseball with! Also, it's nothing near the sexy body of the mop headed Shakira singer! :p

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
So the Xperia has gone to sh**. What was supposed to be reserved for their absolute finest phones has turned into a lets-smack-this-brand-on-whatever-so-we-can-ask-for-higher-price strategy.

/disappointed SE fan

Excuse me, does this silver case make me look fat? No, it's the fat that makes you look fat.

Hope this thing has a 12 hour battery life or it's about 50% too thick for anyone to use. Maybe it's the big print version.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]hang-the-9[/nom]Maybe it's the big print version.[/citation]Actually the pictures lie, the device is uber-thin, just happens to have the dimensions of a tic-tac box. =\

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Reminds me of a GameBoy Color...you know...from the 90's? Only it's thicker...kinda sad really.

Also I'm guessing it has it's own UI modifications...because that is nothing like Android from either HTC or the Genuine Experience Android.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
...and I would buy this instead of an iPhone...why??? Oh, it's gonna be unlocked and $20US? Okay...maybe. It's still ugly as he'll! But at $20...maybe.

yay

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2007
(Puts on his thumbdown guard)

I actually don't think it looks that bad, its just a little over weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.