Seagate dashboard backup folder size

drmo2016

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
the seagate dashboard folder on my backup harddrive is 348Gb...I am trying to understand why that folder is so large.... when I also have on my backup a copy of the C drive (164Gb and History folder (248Gb) ...I dont seem to understand how dashboard works I guess..and wondering why I have nearly filled up the 1Tb of back up capacity.......thanks for your help

Solution
Welcome, drmo2016!

I'd advise you use the knowledge base of your HDD manufacturer and make sure you have set up the Backup process properly. It's highly possible that your external hard drive is filling up due to the way you have configured your data backup plan.
If you need further assistance, I'd strongly recommend you get in touch with their technical support as well.

Best of luck!
SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Welcome, drmo2016!

I'd advise you use the knowledge base of your HDD manufacturer and make sure you have set up the Backup process properly. It's highly possible that your external hard drive is filling up due to the way you have configured your data backup plan.
If you need further assistance, I'd strongly recommend you get in touch with their technical support as well.

Best of luck!
SuperSoph_WD

Solution