Question Searching for an image viewer for MacOS like a slideshow with auto fullscreen zoom without deforming the images

Omega Force

Estimable
May 13, 2015
I am searching for an image viewer (also called image browser) for MacOS.
I want to have folders of prearranged images (the order of the images in the folder is important).
I want to be able to look at the images in fullscreen like in a manually controlled slideshow/diaporama (not one where the images change at regular time intervals), be able to go to the next image in the folder with the right arrow button, be able to go to the previous image in the folder with the left arrow button.
Each image must be automatically zoomed such that one length (horizontal or vertical) of the image precisely fits the length of the screen of the computer and the other length is smaller than the length of the screen, so the whole image is visible, but the image is not deformed, it conserves its aspect ratio. The word "automatically" is important here, I do not want to have to click on a zoom button each time I go to another image.

Example:
If my screen is of size 3000x2000 pixels.
If I look at an image of 1500x3000 pixels it should automatically zoom it such that it appears to be 1000x2000 pixels.
If I look at an image of 300x100 pixels it should automatically zoom it such that it appears to be 3000x1000 pixels. It will look very pixelated, of very low quality, and that's not a problem for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Apps General Discussion 0
N Apps General Discussion 8
O Apps General Discussion 6
K Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 4
C Apps General Discussion 6
geofelt Apps General Discussion 3
J Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 6
Z Apps General Discussion 1
F Apps General Discussion 7