SEC Probes Report About Apple CEO's Heart Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Yes... a "ninja." I hope he gets sued and forced to live on the street. He better hope he was doing it for some financial benefit, because otherwise it's completely pointless and people like that should be killed for the benefit of mankind.

And this just goes to show that stockbrokers are retarded. I'm starting to think that capitalism is a joke. Seems like the whole economy is run by a bunch of Chicken Littles.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Why the hell should he get sued exactly Maxor? The idiots who went and sold their stocks over a rumor is completely at fault for their actions. Rumors constantly fly around in Wall Street anyways.

Its funny how you make him look like such a bad guy yet your the one who suggests that the kid should be killed. If he deserves to be sued then you deserve to be imprisoned. For the benefit of mankind of course.

G

Actually I fail to feel the tinyest little bit sorry for that arrogant @sshole.

G

that the value of a company is dependent on a single entity that does no real work for any of the products the company produces, other than marketing, is telling of the real value of their products... worthless...

Status
Not open for further replies.