Secret Service Investigating Facebook Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I'll never contribute in Facebook, ill never take part in their poles for them to make more money out of my info if they are incapable to think ( generally pole speaking ),and i'll never use my account since i made it and I dont delete it cause I dnt want freinds and family to think its odd i delete them :p . Other than that since i created it I ont even open my facebook. They can rot for all i care.

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
Wait.... Wasn't Facebook preaching about freedom of speech and how it doesn't remove polls or groups?

I'm not saying that this shouldn't have been pulled, it was handled properly. (I wouldn't screw with the secret service.) Just seems like a double standard.

c0r3f1ght3r

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
saying something and doing it is two different things even though the judicial system doesn't treat as such now... the world is f**d

G

Geez, where were all of these assassination threats when Bush & Cheney were busy running our country into the ground?

I'd be willing to wager that 99% of the people who voted yes in the poll were some racist rednecks who have pretty much been a waste of space since the minute they were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.