Sega's 'BabeBot' To Cure Loneliness In Single Males

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why can't the Japanese just take Extenze to enlarge their size instead of turning to Robots. Now we're going to have an even more perverse world. Thank you Japanese 'Minute Millimeter' guys for screwing up!

G

Is it me or is that REALLY cheap for a robot like that? The Vacuum cleaner robot is more expensive.

arson94

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
The Vacuum cleaner is more expensive and it doesn't even have TNA. This BabeBot better have some sweet asian TNA. Hopefully the BabeBot also has a vacuum cleaner module with some "frisky" attachments :eek: cause if it does, I might just buy one...

G

So? This is the internet. However I do appologize if I did offend any Japanese males. They really should try Extenze though instead of ROBOTS!

G

racist? maybe.
dumb hell yes.
its 38 cm do you know how small that is? i dont think its meant for ...
its easier to just call you stupid

lopopo

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
It is hard to tell what is dumber, Sega making a crappy excuse for a whore-bot or the robot looking like an x-men reject

G

haha! 38cm? humanly impossible. Poor Japanese (here comes another raciest comment) I hate guys who lie about their size, it means they are compromising for something. haha

cliff

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2008
haha! Agent Smith isn't even remotely funny. Just for funsies, he'll end his moronic sentiments with another 'haha' just so you know he's joking. Relax, it's the internet! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.