Selling y580 with Games/Programs increase value

Sharphawk1234

Estimable
Mar 5, 2014
Hi I'm thinking about selling my lenovo y580 with 6gb ram, i7 processor 750gb hdd and 768p screen and I was wondering if I included the games and programs that I already have installed on the computer if that would help increase the value of the computer. I would be including Metro last light, Outlast, Fifa 14, Southpark The stick of Truth,Sniper ghost Warrior 2,Thief, The walking Dead, Batman Arkham Origins along with a few others. I could also include more than 20 recent movies along with microsoft powerpoint 2014. How much do you think these extras would raise the value of my computer? It was originally priced at $900 and it has been a year so I was hoping to get at least $550 without any of the extras and at least $600 with everything included. Do you think this is reasonable or do you think the extras are worthless?

Solution
with the extra goodies i think so you never know depends on area and demand really. i would start at 1000obo if there are no takers lower it to 900obo just to see what you get. alot of people will pay the extra money for the games

Bad_Kitty13

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
with the extra goodies i think so you never know depends on area and demand really. i would start at 1000obo if there are no takers lower it to 900obo just to see what you get. alot of people will pay the extra money for the games

Solution