Semi-Gaming, Long Battery

xGaladon

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016
Hi all,
I am looking for a laptop mainly for school and some gaming. For school, I'll be web browsing, creating power points, etc. For gaming, I'll mainly be playing Minecraft and TF2, and possibly some other Steam games. Battery life is very important to me, I would like at least 8 hours. It would also be nice if the laptop looked professional and decently thin, not a big hunk of a gaming laptop. Again, however, battery life is the most important. I understand battery won't last long during gaming, I just need it for when I'm doing school work on the go. Right now I'm considering a MacBook Pro or a Razer Blade Stealth.

Thanks for the help!

P.S. For an operating system, Windows 10 or the MacBook operating system would be great

Solution

The razer blade stealth is a modern master piece of engineering and I recommend it over the Mac book since games are more optimized for Windows 10

tezzeret2000

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016

The razer blade stealth is a modern master piece of engineering and I recommend it over the Mac book since games are more optimized for Windows 10

Solution

xGaladon

Commendable
Feb 8, 2016

Thanks for the help! Do you know how much the Razer Core will cost? I know it hasn't been released yet, but is there a rough estimate?
I'm trying to decide, because the Razer Blade Stealth isn't exactly professional looking, nor 15". That's what's holding me back for now.
Thanks again!

tezzeret2000

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
I can't find how much the core will cost but it shouldn't be anymore than about 300$ because you have to buy your own gpu to place inside of it. I would personally recommend waiting on the gpu until Nvidia pascal is released and you can choose from newer architecture or the then older very well priced maxwell chips. And no problem any time my friend

TRENDING THREADS