Sending A Voicemail from an Android to someone's Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
"Voicemail transfer" is a function of your voicemail provider, so you have to ask the company which services your phone whether you can forward a voicemail to arbitrary number. But I suspect that unless your roommate is also with same provider, the answer will be "no". There is no standard way of doing that )and if you think about, you will see why).

PCDesignerR

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
I meant more like can you take a voicemail that you received from someone on your phone and somehow transfer the voicemail to a different phone belonging to another person: example:

I get a voicemail from Comcast, I want to send that voicemail to my room mate. Is there a way to transfer the voicemail to him?

"Voicemail transfer" is a function of your voicemail provider, so you have to ask the company which services your phone whether you can forward a voicemail to arbitrary number. But I suspect that unless your roommate is also with same provider, the answer will be "no". There is no standard way of doing that )and if you think about, you will see why).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.