Sennheiser 363D and G4ME ONE Difference

Aeriaaal

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014
Hi,
Im looking for a gaming headset and Im wondering what is the difference with 363D and Game One cause Game One is at the same Price point. However 363D has 7.1 Surround and Game One don't. So what else is different on Game One than the color?
Thank You!

Solution
Indeed. If you have good quality sound source and need headset, the Game one is better choice. If you want the headset to handle the sound production, the go for 363... I personally would pick audio headphones and separate mic, for sound quality, but then you have to have good DAC or sound-card to hear the difference, so it is not the cheapest alternative.

hannibal

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
Indeed. If you have good quality sound source and need headset, the Game one is better choice. If you want the headset to handle the sound production, the go for 363... I personally would pick audio headphones and separate mic, for sound quality, but then you have to have good DAC or sound-card to hear the difference, so it is not the cheapest alternative.

Solution

intramorph

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014

Okay so I've done my research and both headsets are identical as far as specs. they're both the exact same thing except the g4me 1's do not come with the usb sound card. I happen to own the 363D and love them but they're starting to wear out so I'm going to replace them with the G4ME ONE's as I still have the USB sound card which is decent for what it is =)