Solved! Sennheiser game one low volume

voyboy488

Prominent
Jul 15, 2018
Ever since I reinstalled windows my mic volume been super low. This problem always happens to me every time I install new windows but I end up fixing it this time i don't know how... I am thinking its maybe audio drivers? I downloaded the Realtek Audio Driver from my mobo website but didn't fix my issue I am guessing I have to download it from Realtek themselves?

I went to "recording" and put my mic to 100 and <Mod Edit> still low help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
If this issue keeps happening, and you forget how you fixed it I really suggest you note what you do this time. Or does it just go away on it's own after a while? If that's the case, I would run all the Windows updates and see if that fixes things. Or maybe you just move the mic closer to your mouth and just did not notice that.
If this issue keeps happening, and you forget how you fixed it I really suggest you note what you do this time. Or does it just go away on it's own after a while? If that's the case, I would run all the Windows updates and see if that fixes things. Or maybe you just move the mic closer to your mouth and just did not notice that.

Solution