Sennheiser Game Zero Headset issue.

valfurion5321

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Ok so I recently bought me a pc and built it everything was working fine, and then last night as I was getting up my headset got caught and jerked a little bit, now if I plug them in all the way the audio sounds really distorted and the mic isn't working at all. I can unplug the audio jack a little and it will go back to normal but no matter what I try it won't pick up my voice and none of my settings have changed and it was working fine before I snagged it. Any solutions on how to fix or should I just replace?

valfurion5321

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from valfurion5321 : "Sennheiser Game Zero Headset issue."

Ok so I recently bought me a pc and built it everything was working fine, and then last night as I was getting up my headset got caught and jerked a little bit, now if I plug them in all the way the audio sounds really distorted and the mic isn't working at all. I can unplug the audio jack a little and it will go back to normal but no matter what I try it won't pick up my voice and none of my settings have changed and it was working fine before I snagged it. Any solutions on how to fix or should I just replace?