Sennheiser Game Zero with Turtle Beach Audio Control Unit (ACU amp)

Braytac

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016
Has anybody heard or had experiences with hooking up a Turtle Beach Audio Control Unit (ACU) sound amplifier that comes with the Turtle Beach XP / Z Seven headset? With any headset, more specifically a pair of new Sennheiser Game Zero's?

Really want the Sennheiser Game Zero's but heard they are lacking without a good external amp/soundcard/mixer. I currently have Turtle Beach Z Sevens that keep breaking and thought "might as well get the headset i love and use it with this really good amp that i already have"

Just checking before i buy it if anyone has any experience with hooking up these 2 things and if it will then give the plain stereo headset the same 5.1 surround sound and all the same features that the Control has as well as Turtle Beach Advanced Sound Editor software on the PC.

Thanks guys.

Braytac

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Braytac : "Sennheiser Game Zero with Turtle Beach Audio Control Unit (ACU amp)"

Has anybody heard or had experiences with hooking up a Turtle Beach Audio Control Unit (ACU) sound amplifier that comes with the Turtle Beach XP / Z Seven headset? With any headset, more specifically a pair of new Sennheiser Game Zero's?

Really want the Sennheiser Game Zero's but heard they are lacking without a good external amp/soundcard/mixer. I currently have Turtle Beach Z Sevens that keep breaking and thought "might as well get the headset i love and use it with this really good amp that i already have"

Just checking before i buy it if anyone has any experience with hooking up these 2 things and if it will then give the plain stereo headset the same 5.1 surround sound and all the same features that the Control has as well as Turtle Beach Advanced Sound Editor software on the PC.

Thanks guys.