Sennheiser HD 180 vs. jbl j03b?

mak khan

Estimable
Apr 29, 2014
hello everyone , i'am thinking of buying headphones but i cant decide which should i buy the senheiser or jbl?i am buying a ps4 so i want them for gaming?
Any suggestions are immensely welcome!
Update : and srry for my bad english i was very sleepy when i asked the question..and my price range is a 1000 bucks(rupees)

Solution
I had those Sennheisers (though they are called HD201 in the UK) as my first pair of headphones and they were pretty good. After extended use they could get uncomfortable but once they adjusted to your head they got much better and could be worn for hours.

Can't comment on the JBL as I have never tried them, not do I like on the ear headphones as they press my ears hard against the frames of my glasses.

senkasaw

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
Sound is mostly a personal preference thing...as for me, I would go for the sennheisers. I am a huge sennheiser fan. Never much cared for JBL (I have found most JBL products too bass heavy for my tastes).

Optimus_Toaster

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
I had those Sennheisers (though they are called HD201 in the UK) as my first pair of headphones and they were pretty good. After extended use they could get uncomfortable but once they adjusted to your head they got much better and could be worn for hours.

Can't comment on the JBL as I have never tried them, not do I like on the ear headphones as they press my ears hard against the frames of my glasses.

Solution

senkasaw

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010

^ I completely agree with the on ear comment. I either go with large over the ear or in ear.