Sennheiser pc 350 / razer megalodon

zenoa

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
not sure if im postin in the right section , so pls excuse me....

i want to get a new set of headphones and dont know if i should go for the sennheiser PC 350 or the razer megalodon... i know sennheiser make gr8 headphones and the reviews have been gr8 but ive read a few gud things abt the megalodon (plus it has surround sound) ... which is the better headphone? ill be usin it for gaming, music and movies...

TIA,
zenoa

Solution
The Megolodon is overkill for most people; really, the megolodon and G35 are the only 7.1 headsets I know of...I shy away from USB based solutions anyway, as those typically use their own drivers, so I can't rely on my soundcard to do the job I want it to do (particularly upmixing to 5.1/7.1...)

In contrast, the PC 350's are your standard fare stereo headphones. Very good ones, but still stereo headphones...

gamerk316

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
The Megolodon is overkill for most people; really, the megolodon and G35 are the only 7.1 headsets I know of...I shy away from USB based solutions anyway, as those typically use their own drivers, so I can't rely on my soundcard to do the job I want it to do (particularly upmixing to 5.1/7.1...)

In contrast, the PC 350's are your standard fare stereo headphones. Very good ones, but still stereo headphones...

Solution