Sharp Aquos Crystal cell phone model 302sh is there a way to move apps to and from the SD card in application manager it show

I am not quite understanding what you are asking here. So let me ask. Are you asking if there is a way to move any/all apps to and from the SD card?

If this is the case, then the answer is yes and no. Yes, you can move apps to the SD card, but only some of them. Many apps are created so that they must run on the phone itself. If that is the case with one you are trying to move, then there is really nothing you can do. If it is an app that came on the phone, it is most likely immovable. If it is one you installed yourself, then you should be able to view the information for that app through the maker (or the site where you got the app).

Nate_20

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
There is no way to do it on the Sharp Aquos Crystal. Even if you download a File Manager app, you can only move pics, videos, and music to the SD card. It's something about the particular OS, Kit Kat, that it uses I was told. Most phones that used the same one developed updates to.a newer OS but Sharp said they have no plans to do so. Sorry.

mearheart

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016

mearheart

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
Thanks for the information, the Sharp Aquos is a nice phone, but it does have some issues, had it almost a year, and its time for a new phone, I heard Sharp us coming out with a new version of Aquos, however I don't think they are solving the problems, so I am not going to stay with Sharp, going to try something new.