Sharp Reveals 3D Camera for Mobile, 3DS Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
They need to make some very quick improvements to 3D tech very soon or people are going to be jumping off the 3D bandwagon in droves.

v12v12

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2008
I can't wait till cell phone cameras fully integrate Xe-true-flash AND LED lighing for vid mode. These LED fake "flashes" are deplorable and do nothing but blind the person(s) in the pic, and white-wash any reflective/lightly colored objects lol.

People use their phones as near point & shoot replacements more than they actually talk on the phone. I don't see wtf the industry continues to ignore this. Who's honestly carrying around a heavy P&S cam with them to catch those in-the-moment photos? I really wish they would focus more on the LENS and the CCD than stupid gimmicks and horrible "smart photo" software that does a horrible job at "enhancing" what shouldn't need it. Simply supply us with Xe-flash, a high qual lens, auto-focus, and faster shutter ISO options. Most phones require near zero movement or else grainy + blur city...

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
You know, I find it strange no one has really thought about this. Though what if they were to get a phone with shapshot ability and give it a large lens? Sure it'd up the price and people would be saying "Yeah but won't it scratch?" well not if it's a slide-phone and the lens is covered by the back. Then the part of the phone that's at the bottom which has been uncovered should have some camera-dedicated buttons (Mostly for image controls such as the Resolution, Timer ect).

I'm not all that experienced with cameras and such but I'd think it's something that some camera-enthusiasts would appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.