Solved! Shift key issue

Oct 1, 2018
hi i have an issue with my shift key it acts so weird when i'm playing games like when i was playing Rainbow Six siege i tried to sprint using shift but when i held it down it pressed (z, Tab, T, ....) i don't know why and when i played fortnite some time when i press shift it sprints and sometimes it doesn't

Solution
You can try taking the key cap off to look for any physical issues; anything stuck under the key, or to see if the rubber spring is messed up. If no physical problems with it, then probably a faulty circuit - you'd have to replace the keyboard in that case.

EDIT: The key caps are fragile, so if you decide to remove it to investigate, be careful!
Oct 1, 2018

the built-in shift key works when i write but i cant change the language with shift+alt and when i play it toggles sprint normally you have to hold shift to sprint

You can try taking the key cap off to look for any physical issues; anything stuck under the key, or to see if the rubber spring is messed up. If no physical problems with it, then probably a faulty circuit - you'd have to replace the keyboard in that case.

EDIT: The key caps are fragile, so if you decide to remove it to investigate, be careful!

Solution