Should I buy the Asus Vivobook Flip 12 64GB eMMc version or the 500GB HDD version?

SeriousGaming101

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
I am looking to buy a recently released 2-in-1 laptop in 2018 and decided to settle for the Asus Vivobook Flip 12. I am trying to decide whether to buy the 64GB eMMc version or the 500GB HDD version.

Personally, I prefer something like a SSD (the eMMC) because it has a faster boot time and load time than the HDD but there is a 436GB difference in space between the two.

The 64GB eMMC version is priced at $300 while the 500GB HDD version is priced at $320.

Solution
I would get the version with the HDD because that means you can upgrade it to a SSD later. eMMC is typically soldered into the motherboard so if you get that version, then you will be stuck with eMMC forever... At least until your next purchase...
I would get the version with the HDD because that means you can upgrade it to a SSD later. eMMC is typically soldered into the motherboard so if you get that version, then you will be stuck with eMMC forever... At least until your next purchase...

Solution