Should I spend more?

Robster414

Estimable
Aug 31, 2015
I'm thinking about buying a new laptop for school and I'm not sure what's best.
I was looking at these two laptops and was wondering if I should spend more money.
They are both exactly the same except one has intel hd520 and the other has Nvidia gt 940m 2gb.
The Nvidia is £50 more (roughly $80) and the main reason I want it is because I was thinking about playing these games at medium to high settings : tf2,csgo,lol,and other mainstream games.
Which one is best.
Thanks

Solution
Always go with the separate gpu if you want to play games at all. VERY few integrated gpus can game, and the hd420 certainly can't game well. The 940m is still the weakest gpu but 2x powerful than the intel. Also given the non- resource intensive games you are playing, the nvidia should work fine. It is up to you if it is worth it.

ayush2

Estimable
Jan 16, 2016
Always go with the separate gpu if you want to play games at all. VERY few integrated gpus can game, and the hd420 certainly can't game well. The 940m is still the weakest gpu but 2x powerful than the intel. Also given the non- resource intensive games you are playing, the nvidia should work fine. It is up to you if it is worth it.

Solution