Signing on madness

Jun 10, 2018
How do you deal, anybody with signing in on Twitter. For some reason I can not sign into my account. 'lost password' sends me to a page that is not the normal. I am asked for my account with the same questions, though it's clearly a different page. But it does not give options for retrieval as is the norm. I'm then sent back to the first page which then sends me to the second page again and...... all in a constant circle. I try to get assistance but then I'm asked to sign in. But, of course, I CAN'T. That's the problem. The Northern Ireland border question pales in comparison. Any assistance I'm sure would bring with it a knighthood.

CaptainCretin

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
Are you sure it is a genuine page, and you havent been redirected to a site that has just stolen your log in details??

Failing that, their new cookie policy may be causing you issues, you need to check and see if you have allowed them all, or the page may not redirect correctly.

(Ardent Farcebook and Twatter hater).

Jun 10, 2018

Hi, Captain. I think it's genuine. I have found the same problem on two computers. How would I 'check and see' if I have allowed all the cookies.' Thanks for your assistance.

CaptainCretin

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016

One other thought, a couple of people have reported " and @ swapped after the latest Win10 updates (UK to US keyboard), if your password contains either of those.............