Silent Hill Writer Jailed for Vehicular Manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

asjflask

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Then, he realizes he's in the town of Silent Hill and meets a man named Zono who talks and looks like Zini. Avary experiences all these weird psychological events projected from his mind and he awakens to find out he killed his friend.

Silent Hill 6, coming to XBox, PC, Wii, and PS3 in June 2010.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I guess he'll be writing it from prison. I don't think there's anything that would stop him.

Is it because they're celebtrities, how do you get drunk, kill some one, and get a year in jail (or 30 days if you're Donte Stallworth)?

Nakecat

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
i wouldn't even call him a writer of silent hill, he just took the plot from the game, made some changes and put it in the movie... the movie wasn't even that great anyway, the original is still the best.

h0llow

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
wow, talk about picking favorites in court. they wouldn't do crap like that to the normal working class. We'd be in for life probably.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
I'm confused with the story... Avary's wife? Zini's wife? He was drunk and drove into a telephone pole at 100mph... Avary's wife was ejected from vehicle and seriously injured... but Zini's wife was in another car. Where was Andreas Zini? So did Roger Avary get any injury?

He should be in for more than 1 year. Driving drunk = 1 year, driving drunk and crash no death = 2 years, driving drunk and crash with death = 10 years. Driving not drunk and crash with death = life.

beehew

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]Avary shouldn't have been driving period. If the other 3 adults were NOT drunk... why weren't they driving?[/citation]

Who says they weren't?

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]I'm confused with the story... Avary's wife? Zini's wife? He was drunk and drove into a telephone pole at 100mph... Avary's wife was ejected from vehicle and seriously injured... but Zini's wife was in another car. Where was Andreas Zini? So did Roger Avary get any injury?[/citation]

avary, his wife and zini where in avary's car and zini's wife was following in their car. avary was spared major injury by the safety restraint system in his luxury car, but the angle they hit the pole caused zini to be struck and crushed by the vehicle body and avary's wife was sent flying out a window.

they give these rich and 'famous' people less time than your normal joe because they're considered to be useful to society. the punishment is generally said to reflect the value of the person to society. normal people are a dime a dozen but the rich protect their own. not saying it's right but that seems to be the way it works... sad really because i'm sure zini's wife doesn't feel her husband was worth any less than avary..

gorehound

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
this ass got less time than i did when i was buted for selling an eightball of coke in the late 80's and i got for that one time crime in my life

18months time in a federal penitentiary
6 years worth of federal supervised release
3,000 dollar fine.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Jane McEntegart[/nom]The group was returning from dinner when Avary, traveling at 100mph, crashed his Mercedes into a telephone poll.[/citation]Mama says homonyms are the devil!

G

"Got off easy."
Oh yes, killing your friend and severely injuring his wife while driving home drunk from a party, suffering through endless legal procedures and media exposure of the fact and then going to prison for it.

I'm sure his life is a dance on roses right about now.

But you're probably right, 25 years to life locked up with no human contact aside from hardened criminals would make him a much better person. Show him the error of his ways and really make him appreciate his dead friend.

Yes, that was sarcasm in case it didn't show.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Man why didnt he just smoke weed instead of drink that dangerous drug alcohol..
I hate drunk people and they're idiotic mistakes..Its unfortunate some people had to die because of this mans unwise choice but now this sucks because I was looking forward to the second silent hill movie.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Exodite[/nom]"Got off easy."Oh yes, killing your friend and severely injuring his wife while driving home drunk from a party, suffering through endless legal procedures and media exposure of the fact and then going to prison for it.I'm sure his life is a dance on roses right about now.But you're probably right, 25 years to life locked up with no human contact aside from hardened criminals would make him a much better person. Show him the error of his ways and really make him appreciate his dead friend.Yes, that was sarcasm in case it didn't show.[/citation]

I take it that you believe the sentence was proportionate to the crime. Of course, it is stupendous fucktards like yourself that always cry foul, until it is someone you love that is the victim. In that case, you cry that the person did not get enough jail time.

You are a sorry piece of shit.

aneasytarget

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
crashed his Mercedes into a telephone poll.
How do you crash your car into a telephone poll? Was he talking on his phone while driving? Or was he answering a poll about telephones?

Can someone check the facts on this one???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 8
I Streaming Video & TVs 3