sir I want to buy a PC which is better a laptop or computer

Sunny_8

Estimable
Jan 20, 2016
Sir I want to buy a PC which is better a
Laptop or computer because heard about from around of my is laptop is better bit for gaming a PC is better

Solution

There is no single answer since it's all up to you based on what you will be using it for. If you have a single computer in the house, and you don't really play games, a laptop may be better since you have options for moving it around easily. A laptop is more likely to fail than a desktop though and is not easy to work on if there are issues with it.j

It's like asking what is better a sports car or a truck. It depends on the situation.
laptops are more portable but for gaming they have heat issues as there so small there no airflow.to game on a laptop with a gaming card some people need to use cooling mats to keep the laptop for over heating. now laptop is the 500 price range have soilder on video chipsets most times intel or stock amd chipset. with laptops if you drop it a short hight..kill the drive in it. i also seen as a tech broken off power ports from people tripping on laptop power cord. desktop use standard over the shelf parts...easy to upgrade. better cooler so there better gaming units.

There is no single answer since it's all up to you based on what you will be using it for. If you have a single computer in the house, and you don't really play games, a laptop may be better since you have options for moving it around easily. A laptop is more likely to fail than a desktop though and is not easy to work on if there are issues with it.j

It's like asking what is better a sports car or a truck. It depends on the situation.

Solution