Six Pencils, Four Rubber Bands, One Tablet Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearlach2

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]Probably could get a patent on this. All it takes is money.[/citation]
They would have to obscure the actual device (it would never pass the obviousness test in a million years) with a bunch of mumbo jumbo about the electronics it could hold and how it could hold them. It is sadly possible to slip stuff through that way...

G

3 sided pyramid? I count 4. Is a 3 dimensional 3 sided pyramid even possible?

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Or buy a netbook instead. Ta-da! You now have a device more capable than a iPad will ever be.[/citation]
Well said

waffle911

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
Who said anything about capability? You get an iPad because what little it does do it does well (either that or you just wanted one for no reason and had the money to spare). I can't really say that much for most netbooks since they don't do well enough at anything they can do; I'd rather just have a full laptop. I have just as little reason to buy either.
Well, except for the iPad does have some nice apps, and it makes an absolutely spectacular digital picture frame. Netbooks are a dying fad, anyway; they're just dumbed-down, disposable mini-laptops. I think Apple made the right call on this one, specialized-function tablets are going to stick around for a while, especially once Android starts seeing some deployment in this arena. Trying to type or use a track pad on a netbook is infuriating because they're far too small; might as well not have either and go for a touchscreen with a flexible on-screen keyboard layout that only needs to display fewer keys at a time.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]lskjfldkfjdk@yahoocom[/nom]3 sided pyramid? I count 4. Is a 3 dimensional 3 sided pyramid even possible?[/citation]
Good catch. LOL

BTW, how about just not sharpen the end instead of trying to figure out how not to poke oneself?

Status
Not open for further replies.