News Sling's buffering problem is getting really annoying — but there’s good news

Mar 22, 2023
I'm waiting for the good news about the buffering. The buffering and latency problems are no better 3/29/23 than when you wrote this article. My wifi is fine (Arris router, Eero mesh extender, all new or up to date, speed is fine, etc). It's so bad I want to quit Sling, but it's the best choice for me for channel lineup and value. So, any news?

Dec 16, 2023
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with TNT??? I'm happy (I guess) to see someone else getting the old tope suicida from Sling when trying to watch AEW (love that Danhausen!), but for the love of god, man, 3 shows/week, and I have problems with 1-2 every freakin week. EVERY OTHER CHANNEL WORKS FINE. ALL THE TIME.

Like, how is that even possible?!?

I've been resetting my entire network, clearing cache, doing the bloody hokey pokey on MULTIPLE devices, and I'm still ready to do a buckshot on my TNT feed.

Anymore, I have enough time to watch one thing, and that's the wrasslin'. How am I supposed dance with Prince Nana when the feed skips every three seconds?

And it's ONLY TNT!!

ugh.