Slow and laggy android device

SafeerAhmed

Estimable
Nov 17, 2014
i am having lags and slowness in my galaxy e5 which i have bought juts 1 and half month ago. I have installed heavy game GTA Vice City and other normal games in phone memory because when i install them on SD card, the apps wont open ( i guess its of KITKAT). even sometimes the multitasking is too slow ! i have 1.4 gb free space on phone and why my RAM is always filled up like 1.1 GB out of 1.3 though i always close my apps in multitask and always crea the cache !! what should i do ?

Solution
Hello mate,
First of all you must know that this phone is not high end phone and some apps will give him a headache.
I will give you some options and you will be happy about it.
1) Save your photos and music on the computer and then FACTORY reset this phone. (Factory reset will delete all of your information and your phone will become "stock" )
2) Set up your clean phone and make the needed Updates (app updates) and etc.
3) Install one of the most used apps for Android -> Clean Master. (this app can boost your games when play and clear your not needed information).
4) Try to get your phone clean (do not clear the chache or something... just dont instal stupid apps! )
Its about 1 hour work and your phone will be reborn :)

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello mate,
First of all you must know that this phone is not high end phone and some apps will give him a headache.
I will give you some options and you will be happy about it.
1) Save your photos and music on the computer and then FACTORY reset this phone. (Factory reset will delete all of your information and your phone will become "stock" )
2) Set up your clean phone and make the needed Updates (app updates) and etc.
3) Install one of the most used apps for Android -> Clean Master. (this app can boost your games when play and clear your not needed information).
4) Try to get your phone clean (do not clear the chache or something... just dont instal stupid apps! )
Its about 1 hour work and your phone will be reborn :)

Solution