Slow motion effect on HP6730b

PolnyPopierdalacz

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys. I have realy strange trouble. My laptop some times have a "slow motion effect" Everything is slow, mouse, video, sound. But after heavy pressure left side of laptop, lags go away., to come back after a while. I'm trying to open this side of laptop but they won't open. Any idea what can i do to repai this ?

PolnyPopierdalacz

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
nope, cpu 0% disk just a little. But i opened this laptop. I think that it's something in bios or connection between bios and mobo, because when i press bios chip, lags gone. I push there some paper (i know, unprofessional) close the case and yeah, it work. Lag don't come to me (yet)

its best if u can take a picture of it.just attach the picture once u get the laptop to run again.

theres your problem.ur hdd is causing issue.u can try removing ur hdd and plugged it back in again.then run cyrstaldiskinfo again to see if there are any changes.if not u might need a new hdd.or better yet go for an ssd.

PolnyPopierdalacz

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
Hello again, i change this hdd to ssd from my friend pc, and this glitch is still there. One day my screen started shaking, sound is get buzzy. And some times my laptop wont turn on. Fan start, one moment and shut down. When i push this left side working normaly.

have u try changing that cmos battery?all i can tell if u need to push/press a hardware to get your notebook running something is definitely wrong with the notebook board.