Solved! Slow torrent speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhayk

Estimable
Oct 13, 2014
I have a 100mbps connection and i get around 10MBps download speed when i use IDM. I get the same speed when i download games in steam but in torrent my speed doesn't go over 1MBps even with high no. of seeders.I am using bittorrent latest version.

Solution
Yeah, well, that's not legal, which makes it a violation of our terms and conditions. There are valid reasons for using P2P torrents but downloading movies and television shows isn't one of them. Please do not post further questions regarding the downloading of illegal content via torrent on Tom's hardware. If you do, it will have to result in sanctions, rather than just a warning like this one.
Yeah, well, that's not legal, which makes it a violation of our terms and conditions. There are valid reasons for using P2P torrents but downloading movies and television shows isn't one of them. Please do not post further questions regarding the downloading of illegal content via torrent on Tom's hardware. If you do, it will have to result in sanctions, rather than just a warning like this one.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.