Question Small issue with bluetooth headphones

Jul 9, 2023
I’ve had these Powerlocus P2 headphones for a couple years now but something that’s always bothered me is how, after just a few seconds of silence, they fail to pick up audio for maybe 4 seconds, then it‘s fine. I have it connected to my iPad most of the time and I thought that was the issue, but it continued with my Chromebook, school and personal, and an iPhone 13. It’s such a small problem but is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

timjulius1122

Banned
BANNED
Jun 24, 2023
I’ve had these Powerlocus P2 headphones for a couple years now but something that’s always bothered me is how, after just a few seconds of silence, they fail to pick up audio for maybe 4 seconds, then it‘s fine. I have it connected to my iPad most of the time and I thought that was the issue, but it continued with my Chromebook, school and personal, and an iPhone 13. It’s such a small problem but is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.
To address the audio connectivity issue with your Power locus P2 headphones, I think you should try ensure the headphones are fully charged, reset the headphones by turning them off and on again, check for firmware updates on the Powerlocus website, Test with different devices and audio sources, close unnecessary apps that may interfere, Contact Powerlocus customer support if the problem persists. If you try this might be solve your problem.