Smart hub no sound

Jmrotach

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I also need help with my new Samsung Smart TV. When trying to watch Netflix or any hub channels, I get the picture but no sound except the sound from the cable network that I had on before connecting to Netflix.Yamaha receiver, sony bluray player, cable box. I can get sound from the receiver when playing tv or dvd player.

Solution
Check the following if this is setup correctly. Make sure that the HDMI cable from ARC HDMI input on your TV is connected to the ARC HDMI connector of your audio receiver. Then on the remote, select TV audio from the input source. Check also on your player the sound settings, if it is set into 5.1 surround, try changing it to non 5.1 option. Hope this works.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Check the following if this is setup correctly. Make sure that the HDMI cable from ARC HDMI input on your TV is connected to the ARC HDMI connector of your audio receiver. Then on the remote, select TV audio from the input source. Check also on your player the sound settings, if it is set into 5.1 surround, try changing it to non 5.1 option. Hope this works.

Solution