Smart tv netflix

Tbell24

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
I have a samsung smart tv and a bose surround sound that is connected to it. I go to the netflix app on the tv and the sound from the cable tv is still playing instead of the sound from the show on netflix... How do i change the audio to play the sound of the show im watching on netflix rather then the sound from cable tv?

Solution
By the sound of it you have connected your skybox/virgin with optical cable to the bose and a hdmi cable to the tv for the picture.
In order to rectify you will need to connect hdmi from sky/virgin to bose(hdmi in) then another hdmi with arc from bose (hdmi out)to tv .
That's on the prevision that your bose has hdmi. If it hasn't connect optical from tv to bose so anything your doing on tv will send sound to bose at the expense of loosing 5.1 .

Yamitime

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
By the sound of it you have connected your skybox/virgin with optical cable to the bose and a hdmi cable to the tv for the picture.
In order to rectify you will need to connect hdmi from sky/virgin to bose(hdmi in) then another hdmi with arc from bose (hdmi out)to tv .
That's on the prevision that your bose has hdmi. If it hasn't connect optical from tv to bose so anything your doing on tv will send sound to bose at the expense of loosing 5.1 .

Solution