Smartphone Madness 2016: Google Nexus 6P & 5X vs. BlackBerry Priv

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluTroll

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
My wife was due for an upgrade and chose to go with the Nexus 5X. However within a week she was thoroughly dissatisfied and returned it. She paid the extra money to get the Priv and has been quite happy with it. Case closed.

jakjawagon

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2010
I like the idea of the Nexus, but the camera-crashing bug on the Nexus 5 that went unpatched for over a year has left me unwilling to buy another one for myself.

4ron

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
Blackberry Priv gets my vote. Its ease of use and productivity features make it a great device. When is this website going to update its review and rating based on the numerous software updates?

Naresh Patil

Commendable
Mar 14, 2016
Out of these 3 Device, i would prefer to go for Nexus 6P as it has better specifications and features compared to other two phones (Nexus 5X and Blackberry Priv). The Nexus 6P is decently priced and comes with all the features, which a general buyer looks for.

Linda_09

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
Blackberry Priv is the phone that has it all. All the Android apps plus the best security of Blackberry what more could you ask for.

Juicy_justy18

Commendable
Mar 29, 2016
BlackBerry PRIV. Camera, physical keyboard and BlackBerry Hub is just insane. I have been using one for 4 months now and I can't put it down. And what other device on the market can take a SD card of up to 2TB.
I love my PRIV....

Status
Not open for further replies.