Question Smartwatch for iOS that is NOT Apple Watch that supports ALL notifications

wohdin

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
I asked on Reddit and got no responses (I guess r/smartwatch is dead lol). I am looking for a smartwatch with a very simple set of requirements - 1) can accept and buzz for ALL app notifications from iOS and 2) has decent battery life, like over a day of active wear preferably. It doesn't even need to have any biometrics functions, since I rarely use them anyway. The reason is because I am one of those psychos who uses an iPad mini as their primary "phone". (Please do not suggest changing this, this is the lifestyle I have chosen and I WILL die on this hill.) Since Apple Watches can't be paired to iPads for reasons that continue to defy all logic, that eliminates them as an option, as much as I would like to get one. That said, I really don't want to break the bank on anything else, so I'm looking for the cheapest options that can meet this simple requirement. I currently have a VeryFitPro-based watch that I got for around $30, which I do like, but it only supports notifications from a handful of specific apps, few of which I actually use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Smartwatches 1
C Smartwatches 1
C Smartwatches 3
C Smartwatches 1
C Smartwatches 1
mprospero Smartwatches 1
C Smartwatches 3
G Smartwatches 0
C Smartwatches 2
T Smartwatches 1
G Smartwatches 0