So I tried reseting my computer but it sayed diagnosing pc then I tried to clear my hard disk and now it says you have to s

EliteGamer_YT_

Commendable
May 31, 2016
So I tried reseting my computer and I restarted it and it said diagnosing pc then I cleared my hard disk and now it is saying go try another boot I tr ok ed that bust it did not work so now I do not know what to do I have windows 10 THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

hang-the-9

Titan
Your post is a bit unclear. Start at the beginning. Why did you do a factory reset? Exactly what happened after it did that, exact message and screen it was at. What do you mean you "cleared your hard disk"? How? Did you format it somehow? If you did, you deleted the operating system which is why it's saying you don't have a boot disk. Take your Windows disk, boot off that, and install it on the drive.

hang-the-9

Titan
Your post is a bit unclear. Start at the beginning. Why did you do a factory reset? Exactly what happened after it did that, exact message and screen it was at. What do you mean you "cleared your hard disk"? How? Did you format it somehow? If you did, you deleted the operating system which is why it's saying you don't have a boot disk. Take your Windows disk, boot off that, and install it on the drive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2