So the weirdest thing happened , i'm truly sorry if this is the wrong place to post this . It is about a laptop . . .

Stefan_10

Estimable
Dec 28, 2015
So , i ordered a laptop for my mum to get her a nice little present for christmas , it's some lenovo with touchscreen and it's neat and she's happy about it . . . but ... BUT ! In the big ol' box (big box which contained the other boxes)her laptop and backpack(for the laptop) i got another laptop and another backpack , and I wasn't charged for it and the warranty on them are on another person's name and stuff . She thinks i bought it for myself , bless her heart , but i'm kinda freaking out , and their customer service is quite atrocious , and I just felt like I might get some help here before I can contact the store , and be settled :) Anyway , do I get to keep it , I wonder ? It's a Lenovo b70-80 , with i3-4030U processor and 4gb of ram . It's not expensive , but hey , free laptop , am I right ? :p

Stefan_10

Estimable
Dec 28, 2015

Did it . Happy new year :D

I will mourn a free laptop , but oh well .

Good man! You have shown you are of good character. :D

Happy New Year to you, too!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HPMelee Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 2
bsea Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
len-flex-3 Laptop Tech Support 1
Merak908 Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 10
W Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question HP Stream 14 Laptop hitting keys and enabling/disabling things by itself.
Question Wifi Dropout - I've tried many things!
Question HP EliteBook won't let me update BIOS and doing weird things on boot.
Question Laptop typing very specific things
Question 4 things needed to know laptop
Question Lenovo Flex 3 is not charging. I purchased a new battery, replaced - same thing, not charging.
Question My keyboad types random things when i try to type like the date (solved)
Solved! My Acer r3 is not working Even though I kept charging then also it does not power on and it is not showing any thing on the s
So I have this problem on my laptop where I type on a key and completely random things are typed in for example i type in "q"
Solved! I can't operate my Dell Inspiron 1100 I shut the mouse off and I can't get the keyboard to work at all ...only thing I know i
Solved! My computer won’t let me type anything and the only visible thing on it is wallpaper and sign in
I was installed windows 10 then every thing is complete but express and custom loop boot many time.so how to fix it
Screen turns black after editing some things in the BIOS
I have a Acer Aspire laptop, lately I have been getting the weirdest static noise whenever I have music on, a youtube video or
I need help!!! This is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced!
disk usage 100% laptop too slow to reset with windows recovery thing
Keys not working not able to uninstall any thing nothing is opening what to do please help I tried soMany time reboot But it's
My key board wont use every letter, if i press L it will lock or E opens computer, virtual and usb keyboards do the same thing
Surface Pro 4 weirdest issue ever
Laptop crashes with no BSOD - weirdest problem ever

ASK THE COMMUNITY