Solved! Software Update Issue in LG K7

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
Hope that i Will Get the reasonable solutions for my question. Actually, my mobile phone is LG K7. I bought this 2 years back still I didn't get any Software update. I mobile is getting strucked is their any solution for this

Solution
If there is no update listed in the "Settings" of the phone, then there is no update for that device. While there are likely newer versions of Android, that does not mean that device was made to handle/accept them.

So, if there isn't anything listed where mentioned above, then there is no 'update' for that device. The only ways to get a newer version of Android would be to get a newer device (and even then that doesn't guaranty the newest Android, so you would have to check) or root your device and hope it, 1. survives it and 2. has enough space and 3. can handle the newer version.

Personally I never ever recommend rooting a device. It just isn't a good idea and not worth the risk. However, should you wish info on doing that, I...
If there is no update listed in the "Settings" of the phone, then there is no update for that device. While there are likely newer versions of Android, that does not mean that device was made to handle/accept them.

So, if there isn't anything listed where mentioned above, then there is no 'update' for that device. The only ways to get a newer version of Android would be to get a newer device (and even then that doesn't guaranty the newest Android, so you would have to check) or root your device and hope it, 1. survives it and 2. has enough space and 3. can handle the newer version.

Personally I never ever recommend rooting a device. It just isn't a good idea and not worth the risk. However, should you wish info on doing that, I suggest posting in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum https://forums.tomsguide.com/forums/rooting-jailbreaking-unlocking.23/

Solution