Solution for Epson EH-TW6700W

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakkuc

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Hi,
I bought an Epson EH-TW6700W. It came with a wireless transmitter. I have made the setup.
I have connected my Playstation, DVD player and laptop through the transmitter and connection without cables are perfectly fine. The sound is coming from the projector"s speakers. However, I have a receiver Pioneer VCX2021k with 5.1 home theatre where I would like to get the audio from. I have tried to connect wireless transmitter and AV receiver with HDMI from output. However, I could not get the sound from the surround. do you know how may I get the sound through my AV Receiver?
Thanks
Hakan

Solution
Try turning the speaker off in the projector menu.
Try turning off CEC in the receiver. Check if there is another setting in the receiver menu.
Worse case you can get an HDMI audio extractor and connect that in between the transmitter and the projector. That will provide an optical audio out for the receiver.
Try turning the speaker off in the projector menu.
Try turning off CEC in the receiver. Check if there is another setting in the receiver menu.
Worse case you can get an HDMI audio extractor and connect that in between the transmitter and the projector. That will provide an optical audio out for the receiver.

Solution

hakkuc

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for the help. I have solved by using an HDMI in between output of receiver and HDMI input of the wireless transmitter.
Thank you for your support !

Hakan

Status
Not open for further replies.