Solved! solution to my lenovo laptop t410

Oct 24, 2019
pls i need on my lenovo T410keyboard spacebar key, its not responfding on time,, when even am typing it keep stuck until i have to hit it harder before it will move alittle after some few minute like 5minutes it will make sound and stop.. utill i hit it harder again... pls i need help am fustrating with this spoacebar key

Solution
Sounds like either you have something in it (dirt, debris, dust, dried liquid) or the key is damaged.

You can try cleaning out the keyboard and make sure there is nothing in there (per above).

Additionally, to make sure it is the keyboard and not software, virus, etc., you can try connecting an external keyboard and see if that works fine. If it does, then the problem is with the attached one.

If cleaning it out doesn't resolve it then you can either keep using an external one or have the attached one replaced.
Sounds like either you have something in it (dirt, debris, dust, dried liquid) or the key is damaged.

You can try cleaning out the keyboard and make sure there is nothing in there (per above).

Additionally, to make sure it is the keyboard and not software, virus, etc., you can try connecting an external keyboard and see if that works fine. If it does, then the problem is with the attached one.

If cleaning it out doesn't resolve it then you can either keep using an external one or have the attached one replaced.

Solution